CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

November 9, 2009


From an E-mail:
Mom, I don't feel so good. I just got an 3-mail from Woody, today is his last p-day and he goes home in 3 days..i am now starting to realize the reality of what is going on, when i got my mission call over a year ago Woody hadn't even been out a year yet. he is now coming home and in 3 weeks I hit my year mark. Sure, I know a year is a long time still, but when I look back the time is just disappearing and I can't do anything about it. I never thought that I would get to this point on my mission, but now it is here and I don't know what to feel. I feel like just crying. This is my one chance to serve my Brother and my Savior Jesus Christ like this, and it is slipping away. I have a big lump in my throat right now just thinking about it all.

0 comments: