CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Matt meets and artist Oct 12, 2009

Transfer calls were on Thursday, and we are staying together. So that is good. This last transfer was one of miracles, it truly has been amazing. We have seen so many cool things. This last week we found a new investigator. Her name is Renu, she is from Thailand, and she is an artist. We doored into her, and she let us in. She said she only had 15 minutes. So we went in and drank some tea (herbal) and ate cookies, it's cold outside. We went in and started to chat, then we talked about the church, ect. Then I asked her if she painted the paintings on the wall, she said yes. They were way cool too, I told her I was going to buy one from her when I get home. Then downstairs and she came up with two paintings that were way awesome. I thought she was just going to show us, but no she told us to take them. So we did, and I was so excited, it is a way cool painting. Then we talked more, her husband came home he is Swiss, and we talked more. Then when we were leaving I asked her how much she would have sold the two paintings for, she said 2,300 individually. My mouth dropped, I told her we couldn't take them, but she insisted. I guess she has two art galleries, and has been invited to NYC. Then she invited us to dinner this coming Friday. I am so stoked!

1 comments:

~KELSEY~ said...

OMG I miss you so much Matty