CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

December 8, 2009






Yesterday we had Zone Conference, It was really good. President made fun of me, because we did a white elephant gift exchange and someone packed candy in a pair of socks. And he told the person to smell them and said if they stink then they are Elder Talley's! He's a funny little man, I love him so much haha. I don't know where I would be without him. Oh guess what, on the 21st I have to go to Zurich to get my eyes checked, I am slowly going blind. (Matt's dramatic way of saying "getting near sighted") At the beginning of my mission in the field i noticed I couldn't read things my comps could read, now I can't read a lot of things on signs etc. So I have to get my eyes checked, an who knows maybe I will need glasses. That would be weird. The work is still kinda slow, our investigators just don't make progress towards baptism. But, we did have 4 people in church tow weeks ago which was amazing. We just need to look for our nickel and not always concentrate on the 100 dollar bill. I am happy and health and excited to have another year of serving or Lord.

These are two of Elder Talley's companions. On the right is Elder Farnsworth, his second companion in Switzerland. On the left is his golden, Elder Kunzler, they just recently finished serving together in Solothurn.

Here are some pictures from his adventures in Switzerland.

0 comments: