CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Feb 8, 2010

"Murat the new investigator from last week is doing great, he wants to find out if it's true! He is so spiritual it is awesome. So, I learned something way sweet in church. I don't know why I have had the privilege of being around 70's so much on my mission, but a member in our branch was also a 70. His name is Elder Koch. He is awesome and I love when he teaches me. He was talking talking about Noah and the building of the Ark. Said he...As Noah was building the Ark people were laughing at him and calling him crazy. They mocked him because he said a flood was going to come. But, when the flood came and the rain wouldn't stop and they were half waist up in water, they probably got a little nervous. And they probably went to Noah wanting in the Ark, they now wanted to get in the exact thing at which they had mocked Noah for building, they were now about to die from the exact thing (rain) that they said wouldn't come...When we compare this to us as missionaries or members (of His church) it gets really good. As missionaries we get mocked and laughed at, we get told that these things we preach will not happen. But one day they will be begging for the exact thing that we tried to give them, the exact thing that they laughed at, that is ETERNAL LIFE the greatest of all the gifts of God. I thought that was a pretty good thought. The Church is true, and eternal life is why we do this.
I love you all." Elder Talley

0 comments: