CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Going New Places

Well hello there...Last week was pretty intense to say the least..Wednesday I was in the Temple which was way needed and such an amazing experience. I love the Temple! Then on Thursday we got transfer calls and... drum roll...I am leaving Pratteln. It is kinda hard to believe, since I have been here for 7.5 months.Now I am going somewhere new. Solothurn to be exact. My new comps name is Elder Kuntsler. I have never met him. Actually right now he is in the MTC...Did I mention that I am traning?! I can not beleive it! I am kinda flipping out to be honest. I am very nervous...I am going into a totally new area with a golden (Greenie). Kinda intense... I am going to have to rely on the Lord and his help, without him this would be impossible. I am grateful for this opportunity to serve the Lord and help Him in any way I can. The(Pratteln) ward DID NOT want me to leave! haha, I guess they love me or something. I am going to miss them a lot...Solothurn is a way cool city I have done exchanges there. I met one family, the Joders, they are awsome. Tschuess, Elder Talley

0 comments: