CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

I do a lot of things for service, pretty much whatever besides babysitting. A couple days ago we re-did a members food storage for them. We do service a lot, I love it. Herr Oertle is doing really well, he loves to come to church and to meet with us. He is reading from the Book of Mormon. So Sunday we finally got to see the last session of Conference. We had to wait a week because of the time difference, they have to record it onto discs then replay it. What an amazing session! I loved it! It was so much focused on the Temple, and in my reading I've been reading about the Temple and how important it is. I wish that I could go more..The Temple is the only way to happiness..Well, combined with other things in the gospel of course... Elder Talley

4 comments:

~KELSEY~ said...

Awsome Matt thats great that your helping someone learn about the true gospel good luck on getting others to join to. Keep up the good work ELDER! :-)

Jillene said...

Service is such an amazing thing. I am glad that you are getting those golden opportunities to serve others.

And the Temple--such an amazingly wonderful place. It is a little bit of heaven here on earth.

Keep up the good work Elder Talley and just know that we are all back home rooting for you. And of course praying for you. Miss you!!

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Hey Elder Talley!

Just thought I'd tell ya that the Fellows' are praying for you. You're a good example to Zak!

Thanks for the updates. :)

Tyler Hendriksen said...

You're mom gave me your skateboards.