CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Staying in Pratteln

Well I heard from Elder Talley!...Sorry I'm so late...We just barely got time to do e-mails. We went to Shilthorn today. It's an amazing mountain with 360 deg. view of the Alps! It is so beautiful!! The Lord sure created a beautiful place! Can you imagine how it look after it becomes Celestial? AMAZING! So now for the news...Last Thursday was transfer calls and guess what?? I'm staying here in Pratteln! I'm way excited. There are changes though; I'm getting a new companion! Mty Trainer is going to a different area and I'm staying here with one of the Elders from the other companionship in our apartment. His name is Elder Farnsworth, he is way awesome. He is from Cedar. (Utah) I'm really excited; I know we will work really well together. I have been working with a man Herr Oertle alot altely. He says we have so much love for him, and it is true! I love the mission life, it's wonderful. I love the Gospel and all it brings into our lives. Did I tell you about the 7 mice we have killed in our apartment? Sick! We killed 3 in one night within 2 hours...haha awsome eh?

1 comments:

~KELSEY~ said...

Hey Matt thats cool I miss u so much I wish u were here, hope to hear from u soon. Love your sis Kelsey