CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Nine days in the MTC

So my companion is name is Matthew Schults he is so awesome. He helps me out a TON. So I've been here 9 days now and this is the point time fly's by. Or so I hear. I can't wait until I'm able to speak German fluently. It will be a stress off my back. Then I'll have other things to worry about, of course I know that this is going to be worth it. Heavenly Father has strengthened me so much over these past couple of days.... Today is my first P day and so far i've gone to the Provo Temple and now I'm doing laundry and actually didn't ruin my clothes!! I'ts amazing!! So the temple was much needed, I love the feeling there and it's helped me out somuch! Luckily I get to go every week!...I know the Lord will bless us if we are faithful, That's the thing though, we can't lose faith in the Lord. Matthew Dec. 11, 2008

1 comments:

~KELSEY~ said...

Hey Matt
It's Kel,sorry we couldn't make it to your fare well because we went on 2 trips 1st to Disneyland, & then on a Carribean Cruise in the Bahamas but I was wondering if I could meet you at the airport before you go to Swits so I can see the fam but most importanly to say goodbye to you & wish you luck, that's probably Nana & Daddy would want.
If your curious to see what I'm up to you can check out my blog or e-mail me at jb-teen_101@hotmail.com. Hope to see you soon

Love Kel (your loving sis)